Vegan chickpea salad is so easy to make in just minutes, Chickpeas are a great source of vegan protein perfect for those looking to increase their protein intake while eating vegan recipes
- 1 cup chickpea soaked & boiled
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cabbage finely Chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp coriander/Cilantro finely chopped
- Few drops of lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl take 1 cup soaked and boiled Chickpea. I have soaked chickpea for 6 hours and pressure cooked for 4 whistles.
- Add ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well making sure everything is combined well.
- Add in 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp tomato, 2 tbsp cabbage, vegetables of your choice.
- Mix Well. And just before serving, top with 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
- Add Few drops of lemon juice.