Trupti More and her venture Trupti’s Craft
Trupti: Hello, my name is Trupti More. I was born and bought up in Maharashtra. Now it’s been 15 years I am living in America. I am a mom of 3 wonderful kids. Trupti’s Craft came in mind when my oldest kid was born. Couple of years I was making bead jewelry then I got interested in origami mostly, 3d origami. 6 years back I saw my first paper quilling product photo on Facebook. Then I did some research about it. I was amazed by this beautiful art so I decided to learn paper quilling. At that time, I did not find anyone who can give me lessons so I learned everything by watching YouTube videos, reading books and off course internet. Now I am selling my paper quilling products all over USA. I am also giving paper quilling classes online as well as in person. I also conduct paper quilling and origami parties.
1. NS: Who is motivating force behind your success?
Trupti: I was motivated by all great paper quilling artists from all over the world.
2. NS: What advice would you give to women who want to be an entrepreneur?
Follow your passion and you will get success
3. NS: What are your future plans for your business?
Trupti: I would like to open one paper quilling studio where I can showcase my creativity and teach this beautiful art to everyone.
4. NS: How can viewers place orders with Trupti’s Craft?
- Direct order from Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/TruptisCraft
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Leave a message or comment on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TruptisCraft
• Leave a comment on my blog post http://www.truptiscraft.com/
• Better way to order customized product email me.
Color: I love all light colors but mostly light pink and sky blue.
Music: Soft music
–Interviewed by Laxmi Khalap Bhatt, Editor, www.narisakhi.com
If you would like to be featured under NariSakhi Women Empowerment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org