Iron is very important key in diet. It’s used to make haemoglobin which carries oxygen around your child’s body to cells. Include iron-rich foods such as dark green leafy vegetables, broccoli or okra at every meal.Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron. Offer your child an orange after their meal
Broccoli 1 cup chopped
Moong Sprouts 1/4 cup
Tofu 1/4 cup
Oil 1 tsp
1 tsp Cumin seed powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp ginger powder
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
- Clean and Scrub the potato, and pierce the skin several times with a knife or fork.
- Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt.
- Place the potato in the preheated oven, and bake for 60 minutes, or until slightly soft and golden brown.
- When cool enough to handle, cut potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell; set aside
- Rinse and crumble tofu.
- Boil water, add broccoli florets and cook for 2-3 minutes, put off the flame and keep it covered for another 2 minutes.
- Drain the water and chop when cooled down.
- In a small skillet, sauté tofu for 3-4 minutes. Add turmeric to tofu.
- Add chopped broccoli and sauté for another minute.
- Add potato pieces scooped out.
- Add sprouted moong.
- Add all the spices., mix well
- Stuff into potato shells.
- Add cheese and Place on a baking sheet just to melt cheese.
- Garnish with mashed avocado and sour cream.