Moringa health benefits are known to everyone. Spicy crunchy moringa can be served with dal rice and can be side dish too. fried moringa drumsticks are easyt o make with few ingredients. I like to serve moringa with hot rice and simple dal.
Moringa pods, moringa leaves are healthy. Check out moringa drumstick recipes Fresh moringa (drumstick) pods and leaves are an excellent sources of vitamin-C. The greens as well as pods also contain good amounts of many vital B-complex vitamins such as folates, vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), thiamin (vitamin B-1), riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and niacin. Moringa pods can be used in curry, vegetables, rice, zhunka and so many dishes. It is healthy and yummy.
Spicy crunchy moringa sahajan
- 2-3 Moringa (सहजन) cleaned, chopped
- 1 tbsp Tamarind pulp (ईमली)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1-2 tsp 1-2 tsp Red Chilli powder (लाल मिर्च)
- Salt (नमक)
- Oil (तेल)
- Clean and chop moringa into pieces. Tender moringa are perfect for this recipe.
- Steam moringa on steamer for 10 minutes.
- Take tamarind pulp, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well
- Once they are cooled down add salt and add above masala spice paste
- Let it rest for 10 minutes so moringa drumstick gets marinated with spices.
- Roll moringa drumstick into semolina and keep.
- Take a pan and add oil keep medium heat.
- Arrange moringa on the pan. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Ready to be served.