- 4-5 Kokum
- 1 cup Fresh coconut , grated
- 1-2 Green Chillies
- 4-5 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- Salt , to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- In a bowl take 4-5 kokum, add ½ cup water and keep aside
- Take a blender, Add 1 cup Grated coconut, 4-5 cloves, add little warm water and blend till fine paste.
- Take a strainer and strain the coconut juice few times.
- Add 1-2 chopped green chillies, 2 tbsp chopped coriander, pinch of sugar and salt as per taste.
- Stir well the solkadi and serve.