Pakoras are everyones favorite but if you are health conscious or on less oil diet or does not like greasy food. You can still enjoy pakoras with less oil. Shallow fried pakoras with less oil and you can control the oil as you prefer. You can add vegetables of your choice like carrots, spinach, cauliflower.
Shallow fried pakoras
- 1 Cup Chopped onion
- 1 Cup Besan ChickPea Flour
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Grated coconut
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Chop Onions finely and cilantro very fine.
- Mix together chopped onion, cilantro, garam masala, salt.
- Add chickpea flour besan little by little.
- Add water as needed. Consistency should be not too watery.
- Take a pan and add oil. Medium heat.
- Spread the batter on the pan small sizes and flatten them slightly with hands.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Crispy from outside.