Mushrooms are rich in the B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. The combination helps protect heart health. Niacin is good for the digestive system and for maintaining healthy skin.
Enjoy spicy mushroom and that also shallow fried with less oil. Shallow fried mushrooms are quick to make and does not need much prep work. It can be served with rice and curry as side dish or can be appetizer.
Spicy crunchy shallow fried mushrooms
- 12-15 Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder (लाल मिर्च)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 4 tbsp Semolina (सूजी)
- Oil (तेल)
- salt (नमक)
- Clean mushrooms very nicely.
- Cut into medium size pieces,
- Apply salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder to the mushrooms.
- Roll all the mushrooms into semolina.
- Heat the pan and grease with oil. Coconut oil tastes good.
- Arrange mushrooms on the pan.
- Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip mushrooms on pan after 2 minutes.
- well done on both the sides.
- serve hot spicy crunchy mushrooms.