Flavorful Raw Banana Sabzi. it is quick and easy too.
- 3 Raw Bananas
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 Green chilies
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin coriander powder
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Take 3 raw bananas, rinse the bananas thoroughly. remove the stalk from both the ends and peel off the skin.
- Cut the bananas into small chunks.
- Keep a pan on low medium heat, add 1 tsp oil, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 2 chopped green chilies, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp cumin coriander powder, 4-5 curry leaves , then add chopped raw banana and stir well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and 1 cup water, cover and cook, check in between for water.
- Cook until fork tender on medium heat or in a pressure cook.
- Add 1 tsp Lemon juice and stir.