Moringa leaves power house of nutirents. Moringa is believed to have many benefits and its uses range from health and beauty to helping prevent and cure disease. Moringa tree is called miracle tree. You can enjoy moringa as stir fry, chutney, moringa drink.
Moringa Leaves peanuts and coconut
- 1 1/2 Cup Moringa leaves
- 2 tbsp Peanuts
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1-2 Dry Red Chilli
- Remove the moringa leaves from the stem and clean it with water. Leaves stick to hands while washing so you can use the strainer to rinse moringa leaves.
- Take a pan, add moringa leaves to the pan and add about 2-3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook moringa leaves for 6-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Take another pan and add peanuts and roast on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Roast cumin seeds and red chilli for 2 minutes.
- Cool down peanuts, cumin seeds and red chilli and blend it to coarse powder.
- Once moringa leaves are cooked , add salt.
- Add peanut spice powder and saute for one minute and put off the gas stove.
- Serve with rice, roti, bread or as a side dish