Moong Vegetable sup is highly nutritious and can be served during lunch time for babies or with crackers or bread to toddlers. Moong dal Vegetable soup is high in proteins and you can add vegetables of your choice. Make sure you have given each vegetable separately to the baby to check any allergies your child may have.
Moong Dal Vegetable Soup. Baby Food Toddler Food
- 2 tbsp Chopped potatoes
- 2 tbsp Moong Dal
- 1 tbsp Chopped Carrots
- 1 tbsp Chopped beans
- 1/4 Cup Chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Salt as per your kids age
- Rinse Moong dal with water 2-3 times and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Take water in a sauce pan and add moong dal and all the vegetables. Bring to boil.
- Add turmeric and cook the vegetables until they are well cookd and dal is mushy.
- Add cumin powder and black pepper as per your child's age.
- You can mash this soup and serve or blend it into blender and serve,
- Cool down and serve. You can adjust the consistency and spices, salt as per your child's age.