Dark circles can be caused by several factors:
* Genetics Darkness under the eyes runs in families
* Lack of sleep or Poor-quality sleep
* Adrenal exhaustion
* Poor diet
* Sun exposure can weaken the skin, which can contribute to dark circles.
* Aging causes
* Extreme weight loss also can cause
Tips for vibrant healthy eye:
Drinking Lots of Water
One of the main causes of dark circles under eyes is dehydration so drink plenty of water, this will help avoid the problem of having dark circles.
Get Plenty of Sleep
Healthy enough sleep is essential for healthy eyes. At least 7-8 hours a night is recommended to remove dark circles under eyes. Poor quality sleep causes blood vessels to become more visible through the skin.
A Healthy Diet
The main focus has been on the anti-oxidant vitamins A, C and E on a daily basis. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables rich in beta carotene help you have healthy eyes
*Apply cucumber or potato juice below your eyes. You can use slices also. Thin slices of cucumber applied to your eyes. It helps to lighten the skin and also soothes and cools the eyes.
*Apply milk around eyes to cure the dark circles.
* Wet cotton with rose water and keep on eyes for 10 minutes.
* Splashing cold water to eyes. The cold helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
* Massage with almond cream and wipe off with cotton after 5 minutes.
For computer users:
Take frequent breaks and give your eyes some rest while using computer. Blink your eyes several times. Washing your eyes with cold water is also helpful as it helps in refreshing your tired eyes. There are many eye exercises which should be followed by computer users. Some of given below:
* Moving your eyes in clockwise and anticlockwise direction is one such effective exercise.
* Rub your palms and then cover your eyes with palm for 60 seconds. It relaxes your tired eyes.