Soy free Gluten free vegan fried fish is very easy to make with few ingredients. I have used raw green bananas with few spices and lemon juice for tangy flavor. Crispy and spicy banana slices tastes like vegan fish. I use coconut oil but you can use any oil of your choice. Vegan fried fish can be served as an appetizer or as an side dish with rice and curry or can be used in stuffing taco, sandwich, wraps, etc. Spicy crunchy gluten free fish can go well with any flavours.
Vegan Fried fish
- 2 Green Raw Bananas (कच्चे केले)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (जीरा पाउडर)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder (लाल मिर्च)
- Salt (नमक)
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (नींबू का रस)
- 2 tbsp Rice flour (चावल का आटा)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro (धनिया)
- Clean and peel off the skin from raw banana.
- Cut into thin slices. Peeled banana turns dark if kept outside for a long time. If you are not using it then keep peeled banana in water to prevent darkening.
- Add Salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- let banana slices marinate for 10 minutes.
- Mix rice flour with chopped cilantro (optional).
- Take a pan Medium heat. Put 2 tsp oil. Spread the oil.
- Place banana slices on pan.
- Cook on both the sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes and cook on the other side. Put oil if needed.
- Cooked and crispy banana slices ready