Spicy hari mirchi fry is quick side dish on a lazy day. If i make light less spicy food then fried mirchi chillies makes my meal complete. Hari mirchi fry is quick to make and can be made with ingredients from your kitchen pantry.
Thikhi mirchi spicy chillies masala chillies
- Green chillies (हरी मिर्च)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (जीरा पाउडर)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder (लाल मिर्च)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala (गरम मसाला)
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder (आमचूर पावडर)
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida (हिंग)
- Salt (नमक)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil (तेल))
- Wash green chillies and remove the stalk.
- Dry them completely on paper towel under the fan.
- When they are completely dry slit vertically.
- Add oil to the pan medium heat.
- Add green chillies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients one by one and saute.
- lastly add dry mango powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add oil if needed.
- It takes about 5-6 minutes to fry chillies completely.