Eyes are the first things that come in contact with anyone when you meet. Eyes are vital and sensitive organs. We have to be very careful when dealing with eyes and eyelashes to avoid allergies. There are different ways in which you can highlight or enhance your eyelashes. Follow these tips to grow your eyelashes using home ingredients.
1. Apply castor oil to the eyelashes 4 times a week before going to bed. This will help the growth of the lashes.
2. Keep your eyelashes clean and remove any eye makeup before going to bed.
3. You can also mix equal quantity of castor oil and glycerin and apply on the lashes for thick eye lashes.
4. After party times you change your clothes before going to bed. At the same time make a habit to remove makeup and specially eye makeup. Your eyelashes need fresh air, so try to remove the eyeliner or mascara as soon as you are home. Also, keep your eye lashes free from cosmetics most of the time and make sure the applied cosmetic gets removed properly with baby oil.
5. Applying homemade kajal also helps to enhance color of your eye lashes and make roots stronger but make sure it is home made and organic.
6. If you are losing eyelashes frequently. Make them stronger with egg white. Use the mixture of egg white and castor oil. Use 2 drops from both the mixture and mix them together, apply with the lashes brush and leave it for 30 minutes.