Health benefits of curry leaves
- Helps keep anaemia at bay. Curry leaves are a rich source of iron and folic acid. Fights diabetes. kadi patta curry leaves help lower the blood sugar levels.Improves digestion, Lowers cholesterol,Prevents greying of hair.
Curry leaves Podi Chutney
- 2 Cups Curry Leaves
- 2 Tsp Moong Dal
- 2 Tsp Chickpea Chana dal
- 2 Tsp Black Lentil Urad Dal
- 2 Tsp coriander Seeds
- 7-8 Black Pepper
- 3-4 Dry Red Peppers
- 2 Tsp Sesame Seeds
- Clean the curry leaves, remove from the stalk. Rinse curry leaves 2-3 times.
- Dry on kitchen towel under the fan.
- When curry leaves are dry add to the pan and roast on low flame until they are crunchy. It will take 5-6 minutes.
- Take curry leaves in a plate and let it cool down.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the pan and roast for 4-5 minutes on medium low heat. You can roast all the ingredients together or separately.
- Color of the lentils will change and aroma will be released.
- Let it cool down and blend along with curry leaves.
- You can add salt while blending or make it salt free.
- You can store this in dry air tight container and serve with rice, dosa, idli, etc.
make sure curry leaves are cleaned and dried completely. You can store this Chutney in dry air tight container at room temperature.