Weight gaining baby food beet potato puree is healthy and quick to make. Weight gaining baby food with iron beetroot potato puree vegan baby food. After introducing each vegetable separately to baby you can make a meal by mixing more that one vegetable. Beetroot potato puree can be starting solids as it makes a yummy and healthy First Food for Babies. This Beetroot Potato Puree can be given as early as SIX MONTHS.
Beetroot are rich in fiber, iron,manganese, folate, etc. Select firm and good quality beets for soup. Clean them nicely before using as beets are grown underground and tend to carry dirt. Clean the beet root, peel off the skin and chop into cubes. For 6+ month you can serve beet puree. Beetroot Carrot tomato soup
Potatoes are rich in carbohydrates and provide ample energy to your growing baby. It is one of the safest vegetables that may be introduced as an early food to your baby. However, it is low in nutrition and high in calories, which may make it a little difficult to digest if your baby is not moving much. Therefore, ideally, potatoes should be given to babies during day time when they are active.
weight gaining baby food beet potato puree
- 1/4 cup chopped Potatoes (आलू )
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Beet root (चुकंदर)
- Clean potato and beet root,Peel the skin.
- Chop beet and potatoes into cubes
- You can cook in a saucepan by adding water or use pressure cooker and cook for 3 whistles.
- Once cool down you can mash or pass though the blender depending on the age of your baby.
- Add Salt and black pepper as per the age of your child.