Every one wants to smell like flower but summer season and toxins in the body can make you smell what you and others dont like. here are few tips to prevent body odor.
- Mix kasturi manjal and sandalwood powder and apply on parts where you sweat most. You will smell heavenly.
- Cut lemon juice into two halves and rub on to your underarms half and hour before taking shower. If you have sensitive skin then apply diluted lemon juice.
- Talcum powder is loaded with chemicals so make your own talcum powder by mixing baking soda with cornstarch and apply on body parts where you sweat most.
• Include fresh cucumber and cooked raw papaya in your diet.
• Eat fewer spices and if possible avoid raw onion. Sometimes raw onion can be the reason of body odour.
• Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
• Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and get rid of waste from the body.
• Drink more fluids like water, buttermilk, soup, lemon juice.
• Wear washed clothes every day. Wash your clothes after one use.
• Keep your underarms cleaned. Wax them regularly.
• Maintain good hygiene by taking shower every day and keeping all body parts clean by washing with warm soap water.
• Add cologne or few drops of rose water to your water before bath. It will keep you smelling like rose for a long time.
• Wear loose cotton clothing as figure hugging clothes makes you perspire more.
• Avoid synthetic nylon, polyester clothes.
• Detoxify your body once in a year by doing panchkarma. Once every six months using detox diet like only fruit juice.
• Once a week you can go on lemon juice diet. Body which has more toxins release odours. Once you are free of toxins your body will not release any foul smell from any body part.
• Boil 2 cups of water with half spoon of coriander seeds and drink. This helps to detoxify.