It is very useful in stomach ache,indigestion,acidity and gas trouble.
- 2 tbsp. cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 tbsp. carom seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tbsp. fennel seeds (saunf)
- 2 tbsp. dill seeds (suva dana)
- 1 tbsp. fenugreek (methi) seeds
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp black salt (sanchal)/ Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- Heat a pan on low medium heat, add the carom seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, dill seeds and fenugreek seeds and dry roast on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the hing.
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes and then add salt.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Take 1/2-1 tsp after meal with warm water or if necessary anytime.