Healthy, fluffy, truly delightful Oats and Banana Pancakes for your baby or toddlers breakfast, works best. Oats is a fiber rich food; and combine with banana gives added nutrients. Healthy and yummy breakfast oats banana pancakes.
1 Cup Oats crushed
1 ripe Banana
1 cup Milk
Ghee or butter
- Take one banana in a clean bowl and smash it well using fork.
- Add Oats Powder
- Add milk little by little as required and bring it to a pancake batter consistency.
- At this time you can add cinnamon or cardamom powder too.
- You can add dates, jaggery for sweetness.
- On a hot tawa add a spoonful of batter and spread it. Add ghee or butter as required.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Flip it and cook both sides.