Tea boosts your immune system and helps to releive cough and cold.
Ginger has many medicinal properties. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. It can act as anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger can be used to make curry, dessert, cough drops, tea. Dry ginger powder can also be used in tea, sweets.
Turmeric has active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits. it helps to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis . Turmeric powder is easily available. Fresh turmeric roots are also used in many recipes. Turmeric Ginger sweet and sour pickel
Cinnamon has powerful medicinal properties. It helps to control blood sugar. It has Antioxidants , Anti-Inflammatory Properties . It can be used in tea, curry.Cinnamon is used as a whole and also in the powder form.
Black Pepper is spicy in taste and has many medicianl properties. It has anti-oxidant, anti inflammatory properties. It has cancer fighting properties. It helps to cure cough and cold. It helps to loosen the mucous.
Flax Seeds are loaded with nutrients with protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to being a rich source of some vitamins and minerals. Flax seeds can be used in smoothies, chutneys, salad, etc.
Ginger Turmeric Tea
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds (अलसी)
- 2 tsp grated ginger (अदरक)
- 1 inch Cinnamon (दालचीनी)
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 tsp Jaggery (गुड़) (Optional)
- 3 Glasses Water
- Keep the saucepan on medium heat Add flax seeds, once they start spluttering add 3 glasses of water Add grated ginger, black pepper, turmeric, cinnamon. Bring to boil. Strain and Serve warm . You can add sweetners of your choice like Jaggery.