Crispy and spicy corn pakoras can be served with tea. It is a quick evening snack or can be served as an appetizer. Something different, spicy and yummy with few ingredients from the kitchen.
- 1 cup corn kernels boiled (उबला हुआ मकई)
- ½ tsp chopped green chillies (हरी मिर्च)
- ½ cup finely chopped onion (प्याज)
- 2-3 tbsp. besan / gram flour (बेसन)
- 2 tbsp. rice flour (चावल का आटा)
- ½ tsp red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1 tsp ginger chopped (अदरक)
- 1 tbsp. Coriander leaves (धनिया)
- ½ Lemon juice (नींबू का रस)
- Salt as per taste (नमक)
- In a bowl take 1 cup boiled corn kernels.
- add ½ tsp chopped green chillies, 1 tsp ginger chopped, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1tbsp chopped coriander leaves, ½ cup finely chopped onion, 2 tbsp rice flour, 2-3 tbsp besan, salt as per taste,1/2 lemon juice and mix well.
- Add little water and mix and form a dough.
- Heat a kadai, and add oil.oil for deep frying (तेल)
- drop the corn pakoda mixture, making rough balls into hot oil.
- stir occasionally, and fry on medium flame.
- fry till the pakora turns crispy and golden. takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
- finally, serve crispy corn pakoda with chutney or tomato sauce.