Having a sweet tooth but afraid of desserts because desserts are not good for health. Ginger flavoured dry fruits with jaggery dessert is healthy, full of nutrition. Healthy dessert for your child, elders, whole family.
3/4 cup Almonds(बादाम)
3/4 cup Walnuts (अखरोट)
2 tbsp chopped cashews(काजू)
2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds (कद्दू के बीज)
1 1/4 Cup Jaggery (गुड़)
2 tsp Water (पानी)
1 tsp Dry ginger powder (सुंठ)
1/4 tsp Cardamom powder (इलायची)
- Dry roast dry fruits on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Once dry fruits are crunchy , allow it to cool down.
- Add jaggery to pan with little water.
- Let the jaggery melt.
- Add Dry ginger powder and cardamom powder.
- After 6-7 minutes make the gas flame low.
- Add few drops of melted jaggery in cold water.
- If it forms a ball then jaggery mixture is perfect.
- Add dry fruits, mix well. Put off the gas stove.
- Pour it on the greased butter paper.
- Flatten it with rolling pin or hands.
- Mark with knife.
- Once cooled down you can store dry fruit dessert in an airtight container
Tips: Dry roast the dry fruits on low flame and keep stirring to avoid burning.
Dry ginger powder is good during winter season and rainy season to avoid cough and cold.