Healthy savoury chickpea potato spinach pancakes can be made with any bvegetables of your choice. Healthy breakfast or perfect brunch recipe.
Chickpea flour(Besan) is an excellent way to increase your protein and fiber intake. It works well in vegan, vegetarian, omnivorous, and gluten-free dishes. Its mild, nutty flavor works well for many different recipes, both savory and sweet.
Chickpea potato spinach pancakes
- 1 Potato (आलू)
- 1/2 Cup Chickpea flour (बेसन)
- 2 tbsp Rice flour (चावल का आटा)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder (हल्दी पाउडर)
- Salt (नमक)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder (काली मिर्च पाउडर)
- 1/4 tsp Pink himalayan salt (सेंदा नमक)
- 1/4 Cup Carrots (गाजर)
- 1/4 Cup Spinach (पालक)
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Mint (धनिया,पुदीना)
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder (जीरा पाउडर)
- Oil (तेल)
- Clean, peel and grate potato.
- Soak grated potato in water for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients above except oil.
- Discard water from the grated potato and add to the mix.
- Mix well and add water as needed.
- Make pancake batter not too thick not too thin.
- Keep aside batter for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and apply oil.
- Once pan is warm add pancake batter to the pan.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Flip and cook on other side also
- Serve with sauce, curry of your choice.