Banana walnut smoothie with goodness of walnuts, dates. You can add almond milk or any milk of your choice.
Bananas are a healthy source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various antioxidants and phytonutrients. Bananas are good for all age groups.
Walnuts are good for skin and eyes. An excellent source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), the plant-based omega-3 fatty acid ,proteins, magnesium and fiber.
Dates are natural sweetners and offer significant amount of fiber and variety of vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, B vitamins, copper and magnesium
Nutty fruity smoothie
- 1 Banana
- Handful Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk Milk of your choice coconut milk, milk
- 1/4 Cup Dates Deseeded
- Soak walnuts in water for 30 minutes.
- Deseed dates and soak in water for 30 minutes to soften them. If dates are soft then you can skip this step.
- Blend together banana, dates, walnuts along with almond milk. Purée together.
- Serve by adjusting the consistency.
nuts like almonds, peanuts can be added of your choice.