Boondi Raita is Quick and Easy Yogurt Dip Recipe. Boondi Raita Recipe is the easiest Indian Curd Preparation, can be made by adding bundi in yogurt (dahi / curd) and then flavored with some mild spices. It is a nice side dish recipe which can be served along with spicy biryani and pulao. It can also be served with chips, nachos.Boondi raita is served with spicy dishes as it helps digestion and also to cool down the body.
Black salt, cumin seeds helps digestion. corainder leaves and yogurt helps to cool down the body.
- 1/2 cup Boondi
- 1 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , Chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) powder , roasted
- Salt , to taste
- Red chilli powder , to taste
How to make Boondi Raita Recipe Spiced With Black Salt
- To begin making the boondi raita recipe, keep all the ingredients ready and keep aside.
- Add lukewarm water to boondi and keep boondi soaked in water for 5-6 hours.
- Take yogurt and add 1 tbsp of water and whisk it.
- Add red chilli powder, chat masala powder, black salt, cumin powder and salt.
- Gently fold the boondi to the whisked yogurt.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. If the raita thickens up a bit after sometime, then you can add a bit of water and whisk it well to get the right consistency.
- You can serve this raita with roti pulao, biryani